DISCLAIMER: This post has been done under intense peer pressure and (friendly) fire. The author of this blog, in no way confesses these as his own views in full or part. This is being posted because the author hates breaking promises and (seriously) had nothing else to do, once he got over with the torture of exams.
So I've been tagged, yet again. And I forgot to mention in the disclaimer, the responsibility of this kind act, lies with, Akansha again... So sit back and enjoy my hundred, weirdest of truthful lies!
1. Last beverage: Instant Coffee
2. Last phone call: Received: Sud Dialled: Sud
3. Last text message: AirTel - to inform me that I'd missed calls. So people do actually miss me, sometimes.
4. Last song you listened to: Yellow, Coldplay
5. Last time you cried: Yesterday... not today... hmmm no. Yeah. Sure about that.
HAVE YOU EVER...
6. Dated someone twice: Does a no suffice?
7. Been cheated on? Nah... never.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? No. Wait... does a teddy bear count?
9. Lost someone special? No.
10. Been depressed? Yeah. That's like perennial.
11. Been drunk and threw up? Nopes.
LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
13. Green, Blue (it said four up there... right?)
15. Made new friends: Yes, always.
16. Fallen out of love: In... probably, how does falling out feel like?
17. Laughed until you cried: hmmm... maybe yes. Don't remember though.
18. Met someone who changed you: Not really. I'm back to being me of late.
19. Found out who your true friends were: I guess I'd never be sure of that.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: ME. Yeah! 'twas like... who's he? never seen him before!
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: No.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Many... Some... relatively... quite a few.
23. How many kids do you want to have: At least two... :)
24. Do you have any pets: No. Dying for a labarador... as soon as I'm on my own.
25. Do you want to change your name: No ways... My blog would go so meaningless if that were to happen!
26. What did you do for your last birthday: 'twas Diwali... the world burst crackers and ate! And, I cut a cake for only the second time in my life...
27. What time did you wake up today: Woke up 10.30AM, and I tried yoga!!!
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Watching Scrubs Season 1... chatting.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for : This stupid engineering thing to get over and a doj from TCS. I desperately wanna work!
30. Last time you saw your father: It's been about 4 months :( miss you dad.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: hmmm... errr... OK... forget it! Wish there was one!
32. Most visited web page: Gmail
33. Name: Aseem Sood
34. Nicknames: aZoed... I know that sounds stupid :) They did call me Ashu too, once. asd as in asdscribbles
35. Zodiac sign: Scorpio
36. Male or female or transgendered: Male.
37. Elementary: St. Joseph's Convent, Bhatinda. St. Joseph's Convent, Hoshiarpur.
38. School: St. Joseph's Convent, Hoshiarpur, DAV Amritsar, DAV New Shimla.
39. Colleges: JUIT, Waknaghat, Solan.
40. Hair color: Black with lotsa grey.
41. Long or short: Keep changing. Short for good, right now.
42. Height: 5'8''... add another half inch to that for my convenience! :)
43. Do you have a crush on someone? I can't say a no to that...
44. Ever been in love? I guess... yes. Though I believe a one sided thing is more like a tale of heart breaks! :)
45. Piercings? None.
46. Tattoos? None.
47. Righty or lefty: Righty.
48. First surgery: 'twas something minor... Thank God!
49. First piercing: bola na... NONE!
50. First best friend: We never called each other that... but he was one for sure - Naitik.
51. First sport you loved: Cricket of course! And I was damn serious about it back then.
52. First pet: I secretly gave shelter to a stray puppy once. Too bad, mama found out and that was the end of it.
53. First vacation: Dunno... camping in our unfurnished house at Palampur... THE best days of my life.
54. First concert: Is that supposed to mean when I performed? Class 4th... a romantic solol! Group: Engg. 2nd yr. Le Fiestus '07, main stage.
55. First crush: How do you define it? The cute girl 'cos of whom I was sent outta class almost everyday in class 7? Or, the other one seeing whom everyday makes me *^* (see stars and the moon) :) Of course, I'm not gonna name her! Right aks?
56. Eating: Nothing
57. Drinking: Water (Aquaguard eBoiling Plus wala)
58. I'm about to: Break this monitor into two, if this tag doesn't end soon!
59. Listening to: Are We The Waiting, Greenday... My CPU fan humming away... some welding noise in the distance... wait... the fly's saying something too... kya? you think you love me? OUT!
60. Waiting for: Change of mood. It swung the wrong way, sometime back!
61. Want kids? bola na... HAAN!
62. Want to get married? Aren't kids out of wedlock like... a problem?
63. Careers in mind? Journalism... Marketing... Designing... OK maybe Coding too!
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
64. Lips or eyes: Eyes
65. Hugs or kisses: Kisses
66. Shorter or taller: I'd say taller. Not too much though!
67. Older or Younger: Doesn't matter. But I'd prefer older.
68. Romantic or spontaneous: Both.
69. Nice stomach or nice arms: Difficult to decide. OK. Both.
70. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive.
71. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship.
72. Trouble maker or hesitant: Neither. There should've been a third option to that!
HAVE YOU EVER:
73. Kissed a stranger: No.
74. Lost glasses/contacts: No
75. Sex on first date: Did I say I haven't been on a date yet. Ever!
76. Broken someone's heart: Me? You kidding right?
77. Had your own heart broken: I'm your perennial heartbreak kid. Or guess I was born with a broken one!
78. Been arrested: No
79. Turned someone down: No. (What does that really mean?)
80. Cried when someone died: Yes
81. Liked a friend that is a guy? Yes. In the most unDostana way possible, though. To put it straight - I'm straight.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
81. Yourself: Yes, more than anyone probably. No wait... there's omeone else too.
82. Miracles: Damn yes!
83. God: OK. I confess it. This is big and breaking NEWS! Aseem Sood still does believe in God. You smiling up there... haina?
84. Love at first sight: I'd say yes... But that does fade into more of an infatuation sooner than later. But you know, she's cute... damn cute! ;)
85. Heaven: My room - that's heaven and hell both!
86. Santa Clause: I've run outta socks. So, No.
87. Kiss on the first date? If I do connect... OK.
88. Angels: Yes, they do exist.
89. Devils: I exist. So more might be around too!
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY: (So even you know I'd been lying till now... How candid is that?)
90. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Yes. Chunmun.
91. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? Not even one! OK?
92. Wanted to kill someone ever? No. I believe in Gandhigiri.
93. Among you blog mates, whom would you like to kiss? All... None... Weird question!
94. Committed a blunder and regretted later? Everyay!
95. Wanted to steal you friend's boyfriend / girlfriend? No.
Associate with someone you know:
96. White: Me. That's my colur!
97. Black: First yearie! Dark Circles! lol.
98. Pink: The Pink Orchid. She also happens to be my junior from one of my schools! I'm so excited on catching up with her.
99. Red: Me again. Mom thinks I'm the only grown up guy who wears so much of red! OK. Meri marzi!
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? Sure as shell. YES
yippeee! I did finish it... FINALLY! I'm am a good samaritan, so I pass the torture on to nobody... Do it by yourself, if you find it that interesting... I've got things to do... so tata!
Dedicated to: aks, who somehow coaxed me into doing this. And... my first crush! :)