THE iNFINITY

A Finnish Fall

In the dim background of our mind, we know what we ought to be doing but somehow, we cannot start.
        - William James

How do I start? It's been way too long. Nobody probably comes back to the iNFINITY to read any more. 
But I need to begin somewhere because I really want to. Come back and write i.e. 

A lot has changed in the time gone by. And I'm not really going to elaborate here. I worked, gave up on writing and then decided to stop working to study some more. One last time maybe? Who knows. 
And then I decided to join this creative writing class at the university where I'm studying. No, it has nothing to do with what I am studying, it's all what I've always wanted to do. 

As part of my tasks in the class, I need to write and post it somewhere? That is when I decided to come back here. To the iNFINITY. Right. Nothing can be more interesting than writing blog posts for home work!

I plan to write frequently. Homework mostly, but other stuff at times, as well. If you readers do come back, you'll be able to connect with me as time goes by. And for the new ones, well, rewind in time and you'll probably know better. 

Must go on to do the homework now. And until we meet again...
Moi Moi

(Yes. I'm in Finland!) 




Listening to: Baker Street, Gerry Rafferty

Dedicated to: The Sun shining outside my window. Never loved it so much.

Images Courtesy: Google Image Search

Add To Delicious
Add to Del.icio.us
Digg This Post
Digg
This Post
Stumble This Post
Stumble This Post
Fave on Technorati
Fave on Technorati
Reading: A Finnish FallTweet This
Tweet
This Post

Bookmark and Share
0 reflected back...:

Post a Comment

iNFINITY thrives on ideas and your thoughts go a long way in the making of ideas, that carry the discussion forward.
Thank You for leaving your comments.


Most read on THE iNFINITY

Rate THE iNFINITY

Thus spoke the wor(l)dly wise

View Aseem Sood's profile on LinkedIn